This book is for you if you NEVER want to get into
a toxic relationship again
If you have had the misfortune of being in a romantic relationship with a Narcissist, you will know that everything above is true and they are the scourge of the earth. And you will want to never, ever get into such a relationship again.
The way to avoid the Narcissist's Trap is to know what to look for and how to spot the Red Flags.
This book is for you if you are:
- Brand new to Narcissistic Abuse and have only just come across the term but know or suspect that you have been, or are currently, involved with a Narcissist
- Aware that you have a pattern of attracting toxic people and are desperate to avoid this happening to you AGAIN
- Back on the dating scene, hoping to meet the man or woman of your dreams, after too many failed relationships, but worried that you don’t know what to look out for
- Aware of what Narcissists are but still falling into their traps and you don’t know why, or know how to protect yourself
- Currently in a relationship but not sure if you’re being ‘abused’
- Currently in a relationship with a Narcissist and desperately trying to figure out how you got there and how to get out
- Aware there are ‘Red Flags’ but what are they?
‘The Top 50 Red Flags of Romantic Predators: How to avoid the Narcissist’s Trap’, will teach you all the tricks of the Narcissist’s Trade and arm you with the skills you need to avoid them and slip right out of their grasp when they approach you. You will be bullet-proof!