It's time to celebrate! My new book is out now!
Healing from narcissistic abuse does NOT have to take years, and this book shows you why in a clear and simple way. There’s no complex psychological theory. No long-winded discourse. No overwhelm. Just the important things you need to know to start healing - FAST.
This book is for you if you:
- Have been subjected (or suspect you have) to narcissistic abuse by your spouse, partner, parent or someone else in your life and you need CLARITY!
- Seem to keep attracting the same type of abusive people – but you don’t know why, or how to stop it?
- Are in a lot of emotional pain and just want to heal
If these statements resonate with you, you’re in the right place because this book has been written to help you to quickly get to the bottom of what’s going on for YOU, and to help you understand how you can heal in weeks, not years.
In a nutshell, here’s what I’m covering:
Understanding Narcissistic Abuse
In parts one and two, I explain the fundamental of narcissistic abuse, the symptoms of abuse, and why understanding these is vital for your healing. I’m also sharing how you can get clear on where you are now, what your healing goals are, and what might be holding you back from achieving those goals. I also talk about the importance of self-worth and self-love, the cornerstones of true healing.
The Top 10 Healing Shifts
In part three, I’m sharing my Top 10 Shifts to Healing from Narcissistic Abuse. These simple but powerful tips will help you to completely shift your perspective and understand what it takes to heal - in weeks, not years.
Once you implement these shifts, and that means internalising them as your new belief system, you will:
- Understand why you kept attracting toxic/abusive people and how to stop attracting them
- Get clear on where you are now and what your healing goals are
- Establish an amazing connection to yourself and who you truly are
- Understand emotional pain and it will make sense in a way you have never considered before
- Begin to heal from the past, love yourself deeply, and start feeling joy again
- NEVER be a doormat for anyone, ever again
- Harness YOUR inner power to heal & reawaken your creativity and passion for life
- Start healing fast and begin reclaiming your self-worth and confidence
- Finally know that there IS a way out of the emotional prison of narcissistic abuse, and that YOU hold the key
In part four, I’m going to give you some incredible healing techniques and exercises to carry out yourself, so that you can start healing immediately! You can literally begin releasing emotional (and possibly even physical) pain as soon as you start doing these exercises.
These healing techniques will help you learn how to:
- Reprogramme your subconscious mind to rewrite the script and craft the life you want to live from now on
- Integrate the energies of your mind, body, spirit and heart to let go of the guilt, self-blame and shame
- Connect and heal your inner child
- Stop ruminating and obsessive thinking
- Release emotional pain
- And much more…
I’m also including a simple workbook to help you get very clear on the narcissist’s behavioural traits, the abuse you’ve suffered, and how to prioritise your healing goals.
Some of the issues covered in this book include: understanding how your subconscious works and why C-PTSD, anxiety, triggers, flashbacks, trauma bonding and more, keep you locked in a relentless loop of painful memories, and why it’s possible to put an end to that loop. And much more!
“I am just overwhelmed at how much it has helped me already! I’m quickly becoming your biggest fan! I wanted to take my life on Dec 8th which was my 38th birthday, and now reading through and understanding what I have to do is key. I have been writing notes of great points in each chapter and my hope has come a long way from simply understanding from an educated perspective, what exactly I’m dealing with. It’s saving my bacon, in a very real way! This isn’t about perspective or opinion – this is the ABCs of keeping it real with psychologically abusive people that are mentally unwell. The education offered in your book should be used as protocol for court, therapists and the like. Each chapter and the checklists are equally important and factual. This information has surpassed my country’s mental health’s ability to provide information on the subject of this type of abuse. This information helps me believe that there is a point, someone has listened and someone knows what this is. We have a clear picture now of who these people are and how we can protect ourselves and our children as much as possible. The information will also help me so much to help others who don’t understand.”
J.Y., Narcissistic Abuse Survivor, Canada.
"I love the enthusiasm and hope this book arouses. I like how it feels like a knowledgeable friend instead of someone you cannot connect with or someone who is talking down to you. It's quite the opposite. It's very uplifting."
S.M., Narcissistic Abuse Survivor
“I think your book is great! It is so easy to read and understand. It is also extremely validating as someone who has endured narcissistic abuse, because quite often texts aren’t validating for those of us who have endured it. I think this ebook was so easy to follow and just truly factual for how narcissists work and operate and how it can cause ruin in your life. Congratulations on getting this important work out into the world! It is essential!!!!”
A.K., Narcissistic Abuse Survivor