SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFER - 25th-27th May only!
$1.99 (normal prices $9.99)
This book will save you from YEARS of heartache! How to easily spot a Romantic Predator and NEVER fall for their lies again.
- Are you tired of (or terrified of!) falling for the wrong guy (or girl)?
- Are you wary of relationships because you’ve been abused by a Narcissist?
- Do you want to know the secrets Narcissists don’t want you to know?
- Do you want to arm yourself with insider knowledge that will make dating far less stressful and yourself way more confident?
This book is for you if want to NEVER GET into a toxic relationship again.
It’s for you if you want to be able date with confidence, because you’ll know all the tricks of the Narcissist’s Trade.
BE WARNED! You could be in grave danger!
Narcissists are people who use a sophisticated set of strategies to find, research and seduce their ‘targets’, luring the innocent, unsuspecting Empath, HSP or simply vulnerable person into their evil traps.
They love bomb, devalue and discard you, while systematically destroying your self-worth and devouring your soul. You’ll be left in a crumpled heap, heartbroken, destroyed, and you’ll never be the same again. They are without mercy. They will abuse you psychologically, mentally, emotionally, physically, sexually and financially, then discard you like a worthless piece of trash.
UNLESS… you know how to spot them and avoid their evil intent. And it IS evil.
The way to do that is to know what to look for and how to spot the Red Flags.
In this book, Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Expert and NLP Therapist Maria McMahon shares a wealth of information gleaned from her work with victims of Narcissistic Abuse.
She shares the secret tactics every romantic predator uses to target, seduce and hook you. Throughout the book, for every flag she covers, you’ll learn how to spot them, know exactly what to look for and what to do, say, or think when you encounter each flag. Once you know their secrets, they will never be able to hoodwink you again. You will be bullet-proof.
In this book you’ll discover:
- The secret tactics romantic predators use to research and target YOU and the signs you need to be aware of during those crucial early dating days
- Why YOU could be the biggest red flag… and how to protect yourself if you are
- Why you can get tangled up with a person you are not even attracted to and how to not let that happen to you
- How to be certain that you are involved with a romantic predator and how to get out of the relationship
- Why empaths or highly sensitive people are so vulnerable to 'Narc Attacks', and how to protect yourself against them
- And so much more
This book covers the Top 50 Red Flags essential for you to know in order to protect yourself from the Narcissist’s Trap. It cuts through the Narcissist’s lies and deceit and shows you exactly what is going on behind the mask. It will save you from making the same mistakes you’ve made in the past – or prevent you from EVER making them. This book will save you from YEARS of heartache.
I have to say this is a simply amazing book. In my lifetime I have had experience with narcissists of a couple different kinds. And I have to say Maria has totally hit the nail on the head here. She is completely thorough in her explanations, and I love the way she has written it. And I speak from experience when I concur with what she's saying. Trust her advice she's not wrong! This is one book that we have been waiting for to be published! Thank you for putting this to print. This is something every woman should read even before entering her first relationship. Congratulations, it is a masterpiece!
Gwen B., Narcissistic Abuse Survivor
Very well researched book, stacked with information to help you redesign your self-care skills around narcissists and more importantly, prevent it from ever happening again.
The author has extensive knowledge on the subject and lists a comprehensive guide of all the important tips anyone involved with a narcissist needs to know: prevention, recognition, escape, why you are drawn to this type and what to do about it.
Lou, Narcissistic Abuse Survivor